Our Classroom Training Courses are held both remotely and at our training suite in Worcester. Please check the event details for further information.
Why On-Site ISO Training?
ISO training is essential if you want to run a successful management system and see the benefits of your ISO Certification. However, there are occasions where our standard training might not tick all the boxes you need or, is too expensive based on the number of employees you want to train. This is why we offer on-site ISO training too, either at your premises or ours and it’s completely bespoke to you.
On the day, your training will be conducted by one of our auditors who has been specifically matched to you based on your industry and training requirements. With their extensive knowledge and expertise, they will support you with the areas you find most challenging and use real life examples from your own management system.
Not only does this build a more detailed understanding of your management system, but it’s a great way to encourage team engagement and define team roles too.
Benefits of On-Site ISO Training
- Better value for money when training multiple team members
- No additional travel costs
- Tailor the course to your exact requirements
- Overcome your real-life business challenges
- Reduces the issues of discussing confidential information
- More flexible for your staff and business needs
- Great team building opportunity
- Excellent for improving staff engagement and commitment
Which Courses Are Available?
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 Information Security
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety
- Internal Auditor (All Standards)
Want to Find out More?
To discuss your requirement in more detail or to get a quote, please complete the enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch:
Why Choose Our On-site Training?
Learn about why our on-site training may be best suited for your needs.