This workshop is aimed at anyone involved in completing and writing tenders for commercial contracts. Deliberately geared to all industries, this workshop provides the tools and skills you can use on your next tender, whilst earning you six CPD points.
With a mix of industry best practice, our experience and feedback from buyers, this course is suitable for everyone, regardless of experience.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Approach a new PQQ or tender with confidence
- Understand what buyers are looking for
- Implement a structured approach to writing
- Effectively communicate your business’s strengths
- Write clear and compelling bids
- What buyers want – looking at how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – when the PQQ or tender arrives; what we need to do before writing
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and adding value
- Benefit before the feature – getting the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification – tailoring your response to the requirement
- The importance of ‘bid reviews’ – ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Brevity – keeping it clear, concise and easy to read
- Visuals – use of flow diagrams, images and colour
- Extra information – best use of supporting documents
This course is run by one of our trusted training partners, Thornton & Lowe. Since 2009, Thornton & Lowe has specialised in supporting organisations to bid and tender for contracts.