This course outlines the requirements for GDPR compliance.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand what the EU GDPR is and why the law is changing
- Explain what has changed from the Data Protection Act 1998 and what is expected going forward
- Understand what the impact of the EU GDPR means for your business
- Know what you need to do to become compliant
- The new scope of the EU GDPR
- What are data subjects and their rights
- How does the EU GDPR impact businesses in terms of transparency and data usage
- What are the governance and compliance requirements
- How do I protect my business and the data held and used
- What steps do I need to take to be compliant
- Breach Notification
- Action Planning
A member of the team at award-winning SME Risk Evolves, Andy Styles will lead the course. Andy is an experienced leader with 20+ years experience working with and assisting businesses. He has a long career in the financial services sector with expertise in both risk and financial management and a proven track record in training, coaching and project delivery. Andy leads the GDPR Service offering for Risk Evolves, and is a Certified Data Protection Officer.