ISO LEARNING OR TRAINING: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
We’ve developed a range of ISO 9001 online learning modules.
These supplement our more traditional ISO 9001 face-to-face training courses which we deliver at our customers’ offices and at our Worcester HQ.
We’re often asked which is the best option, so here’s our short guide to choosing the right training course for you!
Online learning is perfect if
- You’re unable to leave the office for a whole day
- You have regular access to somewhere quiet so you can concentrate
- You like learning from videos and content displayed on a screen
- You’re playing a supporting role in your ISO certification
- You’re in a hurry to get started
Face-to-face training at our Worcester HQ is a great choice if:
- You can leave the office for a whole day
- You like bouncing ideas off other people and talking ideas through
- You’re brand new to ISO or you’re taking the lead role for ISO for your organisation
- If you can wait for our next course (check dates at https://www.isotrainingservicesltd.com/iso-9001)
Bespoke training at your offices is the best option if:
- You have multiple people to train
- You’d like the course content to be tailored to your business
- You’re likely to discuss confidential business practices
- You’re keen to get going
Due to the recent Coronavirus pandemic, our face-to-face and bespoke training has been made remote. The information and quality of the training remains the same, it is just taking place virtually for everybody’s safety. Some feedback we’ve received from our remote training services:
“Even though the course was online, the content was well distributed so I felt engaged all the time.”
“The mixture of theory and practical exercises was what I liked the most about this training. The little brain teasers in between helped my concentration level to remain consistent throughout the course. Good timing with breaks in between sessions.”
“Engaging presenter and coordinator. Well structured, with sufficient breaks. Thanks for providing an informative training course and great learning experience.”