How to Maximise your Management System
Are you getting the most from your management system? Or are you looking into ways to make your business more effective? For the first time we are able to offer a comprehensive course to help you maximise your management systems. Tailored towards the ISO 9001, 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001, learn how to set objectives and carry out a management review, as well as develop your understanding of the changes to the new ISO 9001 and ISO 14001:2015 editions.
Is this course right for me?
This course is suitable for any business either running or looking at running the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System or BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management System. The course will analyse the key content from these popular ISO Standards to ensure systems are running to their full potential and integrated into the business.
- To analyse your current/prospective ISO Management Systems
- To look at the structures and elements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001
- To discuss and breakdown the various ISO documentation
- To understand the importance of Risk Based Thinking in the new ISO 9001:2015 edition
- To understand the role of leadership and management buy-in and running a successful ISO Management System
These are the areas that the training will be covering.
- High Level Structure of ISO 9001,14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 – including recent changes
- Covering the generic models in the ISO documents
- Covering the new elements of Risk Based Thinking and Leadership
- Objective setting and Management Review
- Plan Do Check Act cycle
- Internal Auditing process and how to link to the standards
- Corrective Action cycle (Corrective Action, Improvement, Trend Analysis and Preventive Actions)
- Question and Answer session