All our classroom training is delivered both remotely and at our training suite in Worcester. Please check event details for further information.
Context of the Organisation and Environmental Policy
£49.00 plus VAT
Learn how to monitor issues that affect your business.
ISO 14001 – Context of the Organisation and Environmental Policy
An ISO 14001 Environmental Management System will help you manage the aspects of your business that have a significant impact on the environment.
Having ISO 14001 will help to protect you from reputational damage and improve your legal and regulatory compliance. In addition, it can help increase employee engagement and improve cost savings.
During this session we will outline the module outcomes and provide a definition of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS).
By the end of this module you will have:
- Considered the internal and external factors relevant to your business and to environmental management
- Identified who the ‘interested parties’ are in relation to ISO 14001 along with their needs and expectations
- An understanding of how to identify, document and update your environmental compliance regulations
- Clarity on how to develop and communicate an Environmental Policy which fully meets the requirements of ISO 14001
- Shared examples of good practice
How Does This Module Work?
Login details will be sent to your registered email address once your order has been processed. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive this email.
Once you have successfully completed the module, you will be able to download a personalised certificate. Only one certificate is available per login so we recommend that your colleagues register separately.
If you need to train more than 20 people, please contact us for details of our multi-user license. This provides a login and personalised certificate (subject to successful completion of the module) for each user.
We hope you enjoy this module!