Due to Covid-19 we currently run all our Classroom Training courses remotely via Zoom
Terms and Conditions for Online Purchases
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, please contact us on +44 330 058 5551.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of online training courses and training materials by you (the Customer or you). We are ISO Training Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 07194388, whose registered office is at 1st Floor Oak House, Everoak Industrial Estate, Bromyard Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 5HP, with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the telephone number+44 330 058 5551 (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell our online training courses to you. Before placing an order on the website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking the button marked ‘I Accept’. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase online training from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- The description of the online training is as set out in the website, brochures or other form of advertisement.
- We describe our products as:
- Learner Lead Training [LLT]
- eLearning [Online training]
- Delegate can purchase a training activity online, access and complete the course online
- Distance Learning
- Delegate can book the product online
- Packaged Training Services
- Please note that we reserve the right to change the course content of any Training Course at any time and without notice.
Basis of Sale
- The purchase of Training Courses and Training Materials are subject to the following:
- the prices set out for the relevant product on our website; and
- the purchase of the Training Courses and Training Materials includes the granting of a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Training Materials and the Documentation on the terms of such licence, which are set out in the following clause.
- Method of Delivery for Training Courses: once your registration for a Training Course has been successfully processed, you will receive an email confirming your username, temporary password, name of the course (module) and you will have access to the course for a three month period. Providing you have completed the course within that three month period, you will be granted access for a further three month period.
Terms of Payment
- Payment can only be made using an authorised credit card at the time of the transaction on our website or by invoice. Receipts for payment are provided in electronic format.
- We take reasonable measures to ensure that our website is a secure site. Please see the terms and conditions of use of our website concerning access to it and use of the facilities on it.
- We take all necessary steps to ensure that any information provided by you for the purposes of payment will be kept secure.
- If any information that you have given to us proves to be incorrect, which has resulted in our not charging you the correct fee for the courses that you are buying, we reserve the right to adjust the fee (upwards or downwards) so that it is the correct fee for your circumstances. This includes the inappropriate use of discount coupons or vouchers.
The Licence You may:
- Download and use the Documents for the purposes of completing the associated course on line only either (as agreed between the parties):
- on one CPU if the Licence is a single-user licence or the Software is for single use; or
- if the Licence is a multi-user or network licence, by the number of concurrent users agreed between you and us
- Except as expressly set out in this Licence you undertake (and you undertake to procure that your employees or any other delegate attending a Training Course on your behalf or on your account so undertakes):
- not to copy the Training Materials or Documentation except where such copying is incidental or necessary for the purposes of completing the relevant Training Course;
- not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Training Materials or Documentation;
- not to alter, or modify, the whole or any part of the Training Materials or Documentation, nor permit the Training Materials or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated into, any other materials;
- to supervise and control use of the Training Materials and Documents and ensure that they are used by your employees and representatives in accordance with the terms of this Licence;
- to include the copyright notice of ISO Quality Services Ltd on all entire and partial copies you may make of the Training Materials or Documents on any medium;
- not to provide or otherwise make available the Training Materials or Documentation in whole or in part, in any form to any person without prior written consent from the Licensor.
- We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
- Your Personal Information will be held by our software platform provider, Indegu Ltd, from the moment you place an order until your period of access expires (this is normally twelve months from the date we provide a username and password to you).
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Training Materials and the Documentation anywhere in the world belong to the Licensor, that rights in the Training Materials and the Documentation are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Training Materials or the Documentation other than the right to use them in accordance with the terms of this Licence.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day you make payment.
- To exercise the right to cancel you must inform us by a clear statement setting out your decision (email is acceptable).
- You must not access or begin the online training if you decide to cancel; if you do so you will not be entitled to reimbursement of your payment.
Events Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.