Internal auditing offers the chance to improve the quality of your products or services, ensure the integrity of your systems and boost internal communications. This course will teach you the skills needed to be an effective and confident internal auditor for any ISO standard, e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 27001.
It’s an ideal introduction to the subject if you are:
- New to the internal auditor role
- Training colleagues to run audits
- Keen to maximise the business benefits of running a management system
No prior internal auditor experience is required although this course is also a good refresher for anyone whose auditing skills have become a little rusty.
If a group of you need training, you may find our on-site training is a more cost effective option. It also allows us to make the training bespoke to your organisation.
This two day course follows the below agenda with plenty of opportunity for group discussion and questions & answers.
- An overview of management systems
- The purpose of an audit
- How to approach an audit
- Maximising the benefits of monitoring and procedure control
- How to identify negative trends and rectify them
- How to identify positive trends and maximise them
- A practical auditing exercise
- Knowledge quiz