Internal Auditor Training
An ISO Management System is a systematic and process driven approach to managing your business. It is designed to support the company in ensuring you meet the needs of your customers, whilst delivering a consistent level of quality and satisfaction.
Why attend this course?
No quality management system can achieve its potential unless it is constantly monitored and audited. An audit is a review (or a check) of the Management System and its compulsory elements. It is a snapshot of the activities that a company undertakes that prove compliance to the standard at the time of the audit
This interactive 2 day training course will teach you the tools and techniques of the internal auditor.
How to conduct an effective audit and how to use these to achieve continual business process improvement and will assist your staff in identifying any gaps that may challenge the effectiveness of your quality management system.
Is this course right for me?
If you are any one of the following, then the answer is ‘YES’
- New Quality Managers or have been asked to undertake internal auditing for your organisation
- Managers who will undertake internal auditing
- Anyone wanting to refresh their knowledge
How will I benefit?
- You will have an increased understanding of quality management responsibilities
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on trained internal auditors
- Be better equipped to maintain your ISO Management Standard
- Gain shared experiences with other delegates running the standard
- Training groups are small and focused, allowing for maximum input from each delegate.
The cost of this 2 day course is £395 + VAT per delegate, or £295 + VAT per delegate if booking more than one place.
This price includes all course materials and refreshments throughout the day.
Interested? To attend this course or for more information, please call 01905 670303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brief overview on the management system to be audited
- What is the purpose of an audit?
- How should an audit be approached?
- Maximise the benefits of monitoring so that the procedures are regularly being controlled.
- Find and rectify negative trends and maximise positive trends.
- A practical auditing exercise is undertaken by the delegate on the business, which will be marked.
There will also be a chance for a question and answer session, a live audit and a test to certify the auditors with a Certification awarded for successful completion.