Due to Covid-19 we currently run all our Classroom Training courses remotely via Zoom
Training at your premises
On-site ISO courses, carried out at your premises, are a great way to encourage engagement and build up understanding of the management standards, as well as helping to bring the team together and define roles.
We can arrange on-site training courses tailored towards any of the following ISO management standards: ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental), ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety) and ISO 27001 (Information Security). We use our standard training courses as a base and customise them for your particular needs. We can also offer an on-site version of our Internal Auditor training.
We are fortunate to have a wide range of experience amongst our trainers and are happy to discuss a more bespoke training approach.
If you would like a customised course, but do not have the facilities, please speak to us about using our training suite in Worcestershire.
Please contact us for further information.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING AT YOUR PREMISES
- Better value for multiple staff to be trained
- No additional travel costs
- Can work with your business and tailor the course to your exact requirements
- Can use your real life business challenges and we can assist in overcoming these
- Reduces the issue of discussing confidential information
- More flexible for your staff and business needs
- Great team building opportunities
- Excellent for improving staff engagement and commitment
BOOKING A TAILORED/ONSITE COURSE
To discuss an on-site or bespoke booking please fill in our enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your individual requirements.
Why Choose Our On-site Training
Learn about why our on-site training may be best suited for your needs.