An ISO 14001 environmental management system is a systematic and process driven approach to controlling those aspects of your business that have a significant impact on the environment. The system is proven to make business owners and managers be more aware of their environmental responsibilities, including legal and regulatory accountabilities, and being able to manage and control the associated risks.
Do you have questions surrounding the following?
- How to identify areas where cost savings can be made
- How to identify the aspects and measure the impact of these aspects
- Environmental legislation and compliance
- How to set environmental objectives
- Risk-based thinking
- Documented information
- Emergency Preparedness
Are you aware of the new requirements for the revised ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Standard?
This course will include an introduction to the revised standard and provide help and guidance.
We currently run a one-day Environmental Management Training Course that will help you answer the above questions.
To attend this course you do not need to be looking at the environmental standard or even be currently certified.
For more information or to book your place on this course, please call 01905 670303 or email email@example.com.
Environmental Management training will cover the following topics, as well as allowing for question & answer sessions on the day:
- Principles and structure of ISO 14001
- Risk Based Thinking
- How to identify the Environmental aspects and measure the impact of these aspects
- Environmental objective setting and a guide to Environmental legislation
- How to use 14001 to identify areas where cost savings can be identified or captured
- How to communicate the benefits and monitor the success within the company
- How to integrate ISO into your daily business activities
- Performance Evaluation and Continuous improvement
- A guide to internal auditing
Is the course right for me?
I hear you say ‘I’m not sure how being environmentally aware could be useful for my business…?’
We believe that from a money saving standpoint (not necessarily certification) it is worthwhile having a member of staff who is environmentally aware within the business.
Someone that can champion being environmentally friendly with even small gestures such as: getting staff to turn off the lights in the office can save pounds.
Did you know? One of our clients found that by being environmentally aware they halved their water consumption and saved a considerable amount of money within a year.