The ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) can seem daunting but this ISO 14001 training course will give you all the skills needed for a successful implementation.
It’s an ideal introduction to the subject if you are:
- Going to be involved in the day to day running of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Considering implementing ISO 14001
The course answers questions around environmental legislation and compliance and being able to manage and control the associated risks.
Little or rudimentary knowledge is required.
If a group of you need training, you may find our on-site training is a more cost effective option. It also allows us to make the training bespoke to your organization.
This one day course follows the below agenda with plenty of opportunity for group discussion and questions & answers.
- Principles and elements of ISO 14001
- How to integrate the EMS into your organisation’s daily business
- Risk based thinking
- How to complete an aspects and impacts register
- How to set effective objectives
- A guide to environmental legislation
- How to achieve cost savings through ISO 14001
- How to communicate the business benefits
- Performance evaluation
- Continual improvement
- A guide to internal auditing