The ISO 27001 Information Security Management System can seem daunting but this course will give you all the skills needed for a successful implementation.
It’s an ideal introduction to the subject if you are:
- Going to be involved in the day to day running of an ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
- Considering implementing ISO 27001 into your business
- Considering adding information security management to an existing Quality Management System (QMS)
This course will ensure the underlying principles are understood and provide a foundation for companies interested in using the standard as the mainstay for their information security approach.
Little or rudimentary knowledge is required.
If a group of you need training, you may find our on-site training is a more cost effective option. It also allows us to make the training bespoke to your organisation.
This one day course follows the below agenda with plenty of opportunity for group discussion and questions & answers.
- Principles and elements of ISO 27001
- The role of the information security management representative
- How to establish information security governance within your organisation
- Asset management including completing an inventory
- Risk assessments
- Statement of applicability
- Document requirements
You will gain an understanding of:
- Categorising and mitigating risk
- Scoping and maintaining an Information Security Management System
- Asset management
- Setting up security governance and associated roles involved