The ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) can seem daunting but this course will give you all the skills needed for a successful implementation.
It’s an ideal introduction to the subject if you are:
- Going to be involved in the day to day running or auditing of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Considering implementing ISO 9001
This training will help you implement or maintain a Quality Management System whilst maximising the system to its full potential.
Little or rudimentary knowledge is required.
If a group of you need training, you may find our on-site training is a more cost effective option. It also allows us to make the training bespoke to your organisation.
This one day course follows the below agenda with plenty of opportunity for group discussion and questions & answers.
- Principles and elements of ISO 9001
- How to integrate a QMS into your organisation’s daily business
- Risk based thinking
- The importance of leadership
- How to set effective objectives
- How to run a Management Review Meeting effectively
- A guide to internal auditing
- The importance of benchmarking
- Continuous improvement